Thursday, April 12, 2012

A March Celebration...

March is always a busy month for our family. Birthdays. Spring break visits. Busy. I have a little catching up to do here.

Today's order of catch-up business...






I honestly don't know how it is that she's now 6. I catch myself still referring to her as my 5 year old...I would have liked to have kept her there for a few more years. (OK, honestly my favorite age was 3...but 5 was pretty fun too.) I can't remember life before she brought so much sunshine into our family.

Thank you to all who helped us celebrate, including an old friend from my own elementary/middle/high school days who made and delivered (all the way from Illinois) the custom cupcake toppers. Check out her custom cakes business Sugar Mama Custom Cakes. You'll be glad you did.


peace

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was honored to make these for your sweet girl! So glad we got to catch up for a bit. Looking forward to doing this more regularly!

MS said...

Such a smart, kind, beautiful girl! Can't believe she's six!! And those cupcakes rock! :-)