Sunday, March 11, 2012

Diggin'...



I'm so diggin' the March Madness Photo Assignment Group that my friend Jenny set up on Facebook. Each morning I check the list to see where I should be looking for a bit of beauty, or an interesting perspective, throughout the day. Some days I end up with one photo. Some days it's hard to pick from my shots which ONE gets posted on the group's wall.

I'm also diggin' the Lighbox app I downloaded for my (android) phone. I (almost) always have my phone with me, so I figure I might as well take advantage of that fact for this project. I've always been a little jealous of my friend's with iPhones since they have Instagram. Jealous no more. (All my MMPA photos can be seen on my Lightbox page...plus a few extras because I. Just. Can't. Help. Myself.)


peace

p.s. The above photo was taken for song title day. My song: Dust on the Bottle...an old favorite from Scott and I's college days...and it makes me think of summer. I'm soooooooooo ready for summer.

No comments: