Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Wish...

I wish there was a way to know.

To know what's the "right" decision to make.

To know what "right" means. "Right" on paper? "Right" in my heart? "Right" for my business? "Right" for my family? Are those "rights" different when I hope that they can be the same?

To know which gut feeling, the one that gives me feedback as a business owner and community member or the one that gives me feedback as a Mom who just wants to take care of her family, is the right one to follow.

To know that no matter which decision I ultimately make, that I can commit to that decision fully without questioning, and that it will have been the best direction to move given all the factors involved.

2 weeks. That's the amount of time I've given myself to weigh it all out and come to a conclusion. I'm thankful for all the support so many have offered during the process. In the end I know that life will move forward, and it will be OK, no matter my final conclusion.

But as for today, today I wish...


peace

No comments: