Friday, March 25, 2011

Tucking Away the Memories...

It's hard to find the words to effectively communicate the meaning of our trip last week to visit my family in Nebraska. The time spent with each loved one, the silly moments, the quiet moments watching my girls soak up each and every experience, the stories shared...there is simply no way to describe the place those memories now hold in my heart.

I came home with a couple hundred photos from our trip. So many the memories almost overwhelm me as I sort through them all. Here are just a few of my favorite shots that have made their way through PhotoShop thus far.







Some of you might recognize the lovely lady standing next to me in this one...the incredibly fun Marie from Permission to Unwind.


Great memories. Great love. Thanks for all who helped to make our trip such a lovely time. More photos to come...plenty more.


peace

3 comments:

Donna said...

Love all of these pics and especially the one of you and Marie, OH! and the one of the girls wrapped around each other with their backs toward you. Precious...priceless! It seems to me that your generous spirit and what you have put out into the world has come back to you a thousand-fold. Such a beautiful person you are, Jenn. What a beautiful family.

Laurie said...

What wonderful pictures and memories!

kshotz said...

Wonderful! (Hey, is that a Feb. Lady Sweater you've got on in that shot with Marie?) Glad you were able to have the time and make the memories!