Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Progress...


As you can see, the sock and I are getting along nicely. (Sorry for the less than fantastic photo...camera phoneage.) I think I just needed perspective.

I. Knit. A. Whole. Sweater.

This sock kinda feels like no big deal now. In fact, I'm kinda enjoying it and once again excited about the small stash of sock yarn I have waiting for assignments in my yarn basket. Thanks to all of you who have offered up encouraging words on my last sock post. You were all totally correct in your assessments of the situation.

In other news...this is my 600th post. Crazy, I know. Crazy that I've yammered on about little bits of our lives 600 times. Crazy that you all have stuck around to read what I yammer about 600 times. Thank you, thank you for sharing those little bits with me.


peace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woooohooooo! 600 blog posts. That is AMAZING! Thanks for sharing with all of us. Sarah K.

Jane said...

You "turned" the corner!

Kate! said...

Congratulations on 600 posts! What an achievement! Also, isn't sock knitting fun once you do it? I love how every step is so clear- cuff, heel flap, heel turn, instep decreases, foot, toe decreases. I love how it's the same every time. To me it's comforting.