Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Photography Playground...

As promised, a few more shots from last weekend's wedding trip. I don't know if it's weddings, or churches, or groups of people, or what, but I can't help but dragging my camera along to occasions such as this...
















Many thanks to the wedding photographer, Dan, for taking time to sit with me for a bit at the reception and talk shop...and let me play with his 50mm/1.4 lens. (I may or may not have the cheaper 50mm/1.8 lens headed my way as I type this for this year's holiday photos.) I'm inching closer and closer to my dream of launching J. Mavin Photography in the coming months!


peace

2 comments:

kshotz said...

Great shots Jenn! I'm keeping good vibes headed your way for the photo business!!

awesomeasana said...

Beautiful details! Great work!