Sunday, October 17, 2010

Toddler Photo Shoot...

Shannon, whose wedding photos I took a few summers back, asked if I could take some pictures of her little boy this weekend. While following a slightly tired, kinda grumpy 20 month old around the playground can be a bit of a challenge of stamina and speed, it's well worth joy like this...


I'm building my portfolio...and I've started a photography share sight to promote it. The only way I'm gonna know if I can make it as a paid photographer is by putting myself out there. Here I go!


peace

3 comments:

Pink Doberman said...

Good for you! Can't wait to see more of what you are doing! Your Yoga Studio could double as a photography studio as well! Great toddler shot!
Tonja

Jane said...

Aww, he's adorable! Good luck with your photography!

Laurie said...

Great picture - so much energy!!