Saturday, September 11, 2010

Got Spirit...

Because the girls don't yet have any Carlisle Wildcat wear...


Because right now in life I have more time than money...


Because I'm not one to back down from a crafty challenge...


Because Friday nights at the football field can get a little cool...


Because even though I rolled my eyes at the fact Lexi was so EXCITED to attend the cheer clinic this week and hang with the cheerleaders during last night's game, I once was a GHS Bulldog and understand what it's like to wear your school colors with pride...



Go Wildcats!


peace

4 comments:

MS said...

Nice job, crafty mama! Did you do the words, too?

krista said...

Those sweatshirts look better than anything you could have purchased! Way to go, mom!

Jane said...

Really cute!

Laurie said...

Very nice sweatshirts! I'm impressed! Oh...and I was a cheerleader in seventh grade for three weeks...till I figured out if I was a cheerleader I couldn't watch the game. LOL!