Friday, July 9, 2010

The Big Parade...

Our new house happens to be ON the 4th of July Parade route here in Carlisle. The parade last Saturday provided a nice mid-day unpacking break and a chance for me to dust off my camera...










We are having internet service hooked up at our house tomorrow. It will be nice to be able to share with you a bit more regularly again in the coming weeks! Thank you to everyone who had checked in and left a comment recently. Your words of cheer have really helped as I have been processing a whole host of emotions related to our move. Thank you, thank you dear friendly readers!


peace

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay, how nice that you're getting internet again! I've really missed your blog posts, it will be so much fun to hear all about the move. And I bet that even though it is hard to leave a place where you've been really happy, it will feel great once you've settled in to the new place, and start to make new happy memories there!

/ Jenny

Anonymous said...

What a great tradition this will be. You may have a house/yard full of people in future years! Hugs. Aunt Carol

Laurie said...

I'm so jealous - lovely house in small town, on parade route...it just sounds heavenly. I hope you make many, many happy memories in your new home. :-)