Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hellooooo...

It's official...we have moved. Our house is a maze of boxes and furniture waiting to find its final resting place, but the worse of the hot & heavy work of loading and unloading from one house to the the next is thankfully a thing of the past! Last night I even managed to scrape together our first home cooked meal thanks to the grill and some tin foil.


This picture makes me laugh. It looks about like how I felt by dinner time last night. Crooked, a bit off color, and poorly framed. Even so...it feels good to have something to share...and it feels good to be able to post thanks to the Carlisle public library, which is a short 5 block bike ride from our new abode.

I've written several blog posts in my head over the past few days as I've been emotionally process all this change. Who knows if they will ever make it to the screen...I guess only time will tell.

Until next time...whenever that may be...


peace

5 comments:

Kate said...

Everyone looks happy! Hurray for change and big smiles!

Anonymous said...

Looks very homey and inviting!
Hugs to all, Aunt Carol

Laurie said...

Glad you are settled (though still having to unpack means only marginally settled). Funny...when I look at that picture, I see a smiling family, lovely woodwork, and a warm, welcoming home.

kshotz said...

Yeah! Well, phase one is done....that's got to be a huge relief. I agree with Laurie, the first thing I noticed in the photo was the fact everyone is smiling!

Permission to Unwind said...

So happy you are getting settled! :)