Friday, April 30, 2010

A Case of the Crazies...

Things are a little frantic around here today with house related business. Good frantic...a bit stressful...a bit crazy...but in the end we could have a plan...and dates...and the green light to start making concrete business and school contacts. I'm trying not to jinx things by sharing too much...so let me just ask if you could ask the universe to be nice to us today. A little sunshine from above in the form of good luck could do a lot to burn away today's rain clouds.

Many, many thanks!


peace

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay, I'm rooting for you! I hope everything works out just as you want them to!

It's so much fun to get to take part in your daily life like this, I love blogs that talk about not only crafts but about the person writing them as well. It feels like you get to know that person a bit better then, doesn't it?

Oh, and I forgot to comment the other day, but the speed hump sign was hillarious!

/ Jenny

Erin Wallace said...

Positive vibes and karma sent your way.

I want to thank you so much for your wonderful words of support and encouragement. I have really me some wonderful people through blogging. Thank you again many, many times.

Erin

Anonymous said...

Updates please!!!
Carol