Thursday, March 18, 2010

OH. MY. GOOD. GOLLY!

People, have you seen this website?

Glass Menagerie
It's a website where you can design and print your own fabric!!!

cherry
Seriously, how frickin' cool is that?

Girlie Flowers
Doesn't it make you want to start playing with colors and designs...I mean if you can peel yourself away from checking out all the cool prints other people have designed.

Fleur de Cuillère

Check it out people!

(But don't blame me if you spend the next several hours of your time "window" shopping!)



peace

4 comments:

Carol said...

Love the blossoms & birds. Very cool.

Kate said...

Dear Jenn,

I believe that you have created a monster. Why have you done this to me?! Don't you understand I have rent to pay?!

What a great site!
Yours truly,
Kate

Laurie said...

I'm not even into fabric and I think this is incredibly cool.

Marie-Jolie said...

I've seen that site and I've only held back because I'm not quite sure I could design anything worth ordering! Fabric designing is probably not my strong suit.

Total cuteness, though. For real!