Well today Marie over at Permission to Unwind is hosting a blog party for her BIRTHDAY! (I think it's cool she shares her birthday month with another of my very favorite crafty ladies...my Mom.) Stop over and wish her a fantabulous day. (You really should...she's serving cupcakes.)
PTU was one of the very first knitting focused blogs I started to follow. I pretty much think it was fate that brought me to Marie's URL. Without going into all the
- We're both in our mid-thirties.
- We both married our high school sweet hearts when we were pretty young as far as today's average marriage age goes. Both our husband's names are Scott.
- We both practice yoga, like talking about healthy foods, and dabble in crazy things like aromatherapy and the power of energies.
- We both love coffee, knitting, sewing and have both worked in quilt shops.
- We both have some gluten tolerance issues.
As is the case, I'm happy to report that come March Marie and I will no longer simply be electronic friends. We are planning a meet-up when the girls and I head to my Mom's over spring break. I'm way excited! I will admit that I am also a little nervous...I think Marie is one high energy gal (I mean she home-schools her 3 BOYS) and I am, well, a little more of a subdued being. I guess we can't be alike in every way.
Happy, happy Birthday Marie!
(Seriously, go visit her blog...you'll be glad you did!)