Sunday, February 14, 2010

Casual Romance...

A number of factors canceled Scott and I's date night last night. We really didn't have big plans anyway, not really being huge Valentine's Day celebrants. Instead of going out I enjoyed a special home cooked meal...


with my 3 loves...




(I'm so glad Lexi's upset tummy only resulted in the need to clean up puke ONCE during the morning and that she was well enough to eat a little something with us for dinner. And yes, the girls did still have their PJs on. Gotta love lazy Saturdays.)

Life is good.

Go hug somebody you love!


peace

2 comments:

ImplausibleYarn said...

Well then, Happy Valentine's Day, I'm glad you had a nice laid back time. It sounds a bit like mine...just no upset tummies...

Kate said...

I love that you celebrated Valentine's Day with your family. There's so much emphasis on romantic love, that it's nice to see people get together and celebrate familial love instead.