Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Simplifying the Blog Life...

I'm simplifying my blogging life.

As a result I have imported some posts from Namaste & Knitting here so that they are not lost when I take down that blog. Forgive me if my reorganizing has filled your RSS reader. I'll try not to do it again.

I really like blogging, but when I sit down to write and can't decide which blog on which to post my thoughts, it's a sign of a problem. So to keep things easy and enjoyable...the main purpose of my blogging...I'm cutting back to simply TWO spaces.
  • Happy Daisy Yoga is back up and running and where I will once again be spewing about all things yoga.
  • All other thoughts, projects, photos, rants, whines, cheers, etc, will be shared here...my original place in cyber-space.


peace

3 comments:

MS said...

Girl! You are getting me confused!! Hee hee! No worries...we'll find you wherever you are!

Marie-Jolie said...

I figure that as long as you are still blogging, we'll all be happy! I understand the need for changes, and we don't mind the dust. :)

Gabrielle said...

Simple is always better that's for sure!