Sunday, November 1, 2009

We Bring the Zoo to You...

With not a moment to spare I ironed on the final tiger stripes, the girls dressed, and we head out the door for the fun that is Trick-or-Treating in our neighborhood. I will admit...I am super glad we were able to borrow Brea's monkey costume as it was challenging enough this year to find the time (and desire) to get Lexi's tiger put together. Some years I can't wait to make costumes...this year was not one of those. BUT the important thing is our 2 girlies were super excited about their chosen costumes and we now have a stash of candy from which Scott and I can sneak chocolate for the next several weeks.







Hoping your Halloween was a hauntingly good time too!

peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see the pics of our Little Monkey & Tiger in their costumes. What cuties! Give them a hug and kiss from Grandpa Bob.