Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fall Clean-up...

After filling 15 paper lawn bags with leaves, we decided to rake the other HALF of the yard's leaves into a giant pile in our little garden plot. With it being 70+ degrees today, it was a lovely day for yard work...and for playing in the leaves...


Barefoot and carefree...


I will forever cherish these moments when I get to watch my kids just be kids.

The yard has been mowed one last time. (We've been saying that for the past 3 mowings...but I think this time it should be true. It is November 8th after all!) The flower beds are ready for their winter sleep. Even the not so little Sand Cherry bush that I got for Mother's Day the first spring we lived in our house has had a fall trim. I will be eagerly awaiting the first days of spring when everything comes back to life again!


peace

No comments: