Friday, October 2, 2009

Fabulously Fun Friday...

No yoga or knitting today...but oh the fun!

I have over the past 2 years had the privileged to get to know, spend time with, and even lend a helping hand to a group of artists who are working on a collaborative art adventure called Tiny Circus. You can read about what they do on their website so I won't go into detail here. Basically their focus is teaching about (which has included a fair amount of learning about) how anyone can be part of collaborative art creation. They have chosen stop-motion animation as their medium.

Here's a sweet little example of their work.



This summer Tiny Circus did a free animation workshop for kids here in our community. Here's the short my daughter had a hand in making. She is so proud.



In true Tiny Circus fashion I leave you with quite possibly my favorite short animation of the summer...a flowery fireworks display. What's not to love?!




~namaste~

1 comment:

MS said...

The flower fireworks are one of my favorites, too! I'm glad they have that video up now!