Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Are You Sure This is October...

We had to break out the box of cold weather gear this past weekend.


And much to our surprise, even though it only stuck around for a few hours, we had our first snow of the season on Saturday.

Let's see what Lexi thinks of this sudden change in the weather...


Actually I am the one probably having the hardest time adjusting. Partially because I'm not ready to be cold all the time (which as stingy as we are with the heat around here, winter = cold all the time) and partially because fall is my favorite time of the year and I'm sad to see it slipping away so quickly this year. Hopefully the weather man is right and we get to revisit the 60s and 70s this weekend!


peace

1 comment:

jonesclan said...

Finn was so excited to wake up to the snow on Saturday. He couldn't stop talking about building a snowman, sledding and snow angels. I ,on the other hand, saw the snow and went back to bed. I guess this is what we get for having such a wonderful September, a cold and rainy Octorber!