Friday, May 15, 2009

Napping Buddies...

Slowly I'm continuing to de-clutter our house. The other day was rainy and cool and provided the perfect setting to sit with a big box of old paperwork (bank statements, insurance EOBs, outdated insurance renewal notices, etc) to finally sort through and decide what indeed NEEDS to be kept and filed away for future reference and what just needed to visit the shredder. Two of my helpers crashed out about an hour into sorting.

What a pair of they are.

I don't know that I would have had the stamina to get the job all done in one day if it wasn't for reinforcement arriving at 3:10 after school...Lexi. Lexi loves to sit and feed things through the shredder. Page after page after page after page...

(And yes, we have discussed shredder safety and I'm happy to say all fingers are accounted for in our house.)


peace

No comments: