Sunday, March 1, 2009

As if the universe is speaking to me directly...

I've been considering some changes in my professional life. Well, not changes so much as continuing down the path I envisioned myself taking 2.5 years ago...a little ahead of schedule. At the time I made the decision to leave the comfort of a full-time benefited position to follow my passion of owning my own wellness based business on my terms I found instead of worry and fear, peace. The past 2.5 have years have offered up several unexpected detours and challenges, yet when I sit here today writing this I still find peace in my decision.

So it's interesting to me that as I ponder the next step over the past few weeks I've been exposed to several writings that keep saying "go forward", "stop waiting", "fear does nothing besides hold us back". First through a friend's blog who also has also faced some change as of late, and now this beautiful message posted on one of the blogs I regularly read.



Coincidence? Maybe.

Maybe not.


peace

1 comment:

Sara said...

Very insightful! I, too, have been thinking a lot about what I am doing with my life, too! I look forward to listening to more videos by that guy!