- Scott's back on the job market. The news came the same day my brother got his cancer diagnosis. Bad day. Things are going ok. Job searching just isn't a fun job.
- Speaking of my brother, he is doing well. His 2 week post surgery follow-up appointment and pathology report confirmed that he is now cancer free! Thank you all for your prays and words of support.
- We took a family trip to Ord, NE for Memorial Day. Home of the Bengstons (friends from college) and ExtraORDinary Days. Fun was had by all. (Though, some of us were a little short on sleep.)
- Tomorrow I leave for a 3 day yoga conference in Chicago with my good friend Monica. You can catch more info on my yoga specific blog.
- Friday is Lexi's last day of Kindergarten! How fast the year has gone. We've loved her teacher Mrs. Price and she's learned so much. She is such a good little reader...which comes in handy since Brea's favorite thing is to have someone read to her!
- The weather has been cold, wet, and windy, but RAGBRAI training has begun! 52 days and counting.