Monday, December 15, 2008

Holiday Greetings, Day 2...

...two turtle doves.

What a lovely way to look back at February. While I'm not really all that gushy about Valentine's Day, how can you not celebrate the simple joys of love?!?!?! As in years past, Lexi and I once again made her Valentines, this year cheating a bit using the computer to design and print our cards rather than stamping and coloring ourselves. This year's production ran smoother than ever as she was able to do so much of the work herself once I got her set up!



Brea was happy to sit near by and "read" a book. I feel so lucky to have 2 girls who love books! The future of Barnes and Noble is safe with the Mavin ladies and their love of books!

February was so full of good memories: a day trip to Omaha to see my good friend Jen; a night out for Scott and I with our dear friends Allen and Shannon (who are due to have their little baby boy in just 10 days!); and the start of my growing obsession with my camera...among others.

On the third Day of Christmas my true love gave to me...


peace

1 comment:

krista said...

I love how they both stick their little tongues out in concentration. So cute!