Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holiday Greetings, Day 10...

I've spent a good portion of today working on holiday gifts. Yes, I am bit of a procrastinator and while I enjoy doing these type of projects, it is not unusual for me to be staring a quickly approaching deadline with the thought of less sleep being the only way I can think of to get it all finished in time. An appropriate topic of conversation to start off our recap of October...the month where you'll find me finishing up those homemade costumes EVERY STINKING YEAR in the wee hours of the night before they are needed. I guess some things never change.



In the interest of saving time, I'm going to ask you to click on the archives for the month in the right hand menu to see what all went on...and I'm going to head back down to my workshop to keep working on the last of the girls' gifts that I'm making this year...inspired by these adorable pups made by Manda of Tree Fall Design.


peace

No comments: