Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Group Shot...

My mom requested that while Jason is here visiting we get a shot of he, I, and the girls. So today when we went out to visit Carlos at "the farm" we asked him to snap a few shots of us in wintery sunshine.

The first viable option...


Oops, Jason has his glasses on and Brea, well, is less than impressed with this whole process.

On to the next option...


Probably the best shot...glasses have been ditched, Brea is still less than impressed with our photo shoot but is at least looking at the camera.

Carlos keeps clicking away, which brings us to...


...finally a smile from Brea, but alas, Jason and Lexi are BOTH blinking.

One last chance for that perfect shot...


The girls at this point have lost interest and are watching James the cat as he's wandering around down in front of us.

Maybe we'll have better luck next time. (Like when it's not so stinkin' wintery out.)

Thanks Carlos for your photography services!

On a positive note, I don't totally hate the way I look in these photos even though the wind has my hair all funky, looking nothing like it did when we walked out the door. (I have a hair appointment in a couple weeks..and I'm feeling the urge for a shorter change. A strong, strong urge I tell ya!) So be it. At least proof, beyond random shots of my feet, that I exist.


peace

1 comment:

MS said...

Really nice family pics!