Monday, December 1, 2008

33...

The number of days in November: 30

The number of posts I was able to make in November: 33

The NaBloPoMo posting exercise was fun and interesting. Admittedly, I didn't post one day at all...though I had the photo taken, I simply didn't have time to sit down and post it before crashing into bed at the end of the day. But I would say the awareness of my commitment to posting was a welcomed exercise. Who knows, maybe eventually I'll even become official and join the community on the NaBloPoMo website. The jury is still out on that one.

I will say that when I go through the day with the intention of being aware and present to my activities and thoughts in order to put together a post, it helps to keep me grounded in the moment. Yes, I think blogging makes me more present in my day to day life at times. There are so many meditation/awareness activities and tools, apparently blogging seems to be one that works for me.

So, while I won't promise to keep up this posting everyday business, I have every intention of being here often, sharing as always everything and anything that speaks to me, that fuels my passions, that humbles me, that pisses me off, and most of all that I LOVE.


peace

No comments: