Saturday, November 8, 2008

What a Difference...

a week makes!


One week ago today, Brea's poor little lip was a swollen mess of yucky. Kids are amazingly fast healers.

The girls are busy playing while I bustle around doing the normal Saturday morning activities: starting some soup on the crock pot, trying to get a handle on the end of the week dishes that seem to always get out of hand by Friday night, drinking my morning coffee while checking email and browsing blogs. Lexi tracked me down to inform me she was a princess mommy. She's taking care of 2 kids and 5 dogs. I suggested maybe she find new homes for some of the dogs. Her response:

"They do get annoying sometimes. So do the kids. But I can't get rid of them. I love them all."

Who says pretend play isn't a good training tool for real life!?!?!?


peace

No comments: