Monday, November 24, 2008

That's the Way of the Bob...

Bob who you ask?

Bob Marley?

Bob Costas?

Bob the Builder
?

No, Bob the anteater from It's A Big Big World on PBS Kids.

Being a family without cable, we are so lucky to have a great line up of fun kids focused programing available throughout the day on Iowa Public Television. It's a Big Big World is a great show...diverse animal cast set in a rain forest who talk about caring for their shared home, the World Tree...well you can read about it at on their website if you really want to know.

Anyway, there's this song about Bob the anteater called The Way of the Bob. Well, technically I don't know what the name of the song is because I can't find it online to link you to a sample of it's melodic tune.

No, it's not some genius composition. It doesn't even have many lyrics. But on days like today when I hear it filtering through the house during our morning get ready routine...I end up singing it in my head ALL DAY LONG.

All day.

Seriously annoying.

Maybe I should go turn on some of that other Bob...the Marley one.


peace

No comments: