Monday, November 3, 2008

NaBloPoMo...

The past couple of days I've noticed this talk about NaBloPoMo on a few of the blogs that I read. So I decided to check it out. Apparently NaBloPoMo stands for National Blog Post Month. The goal, to post every day for 30 days during the month of November. Sounds fun. So I signed up to be a part of the event being as I had already posted the first 2 days of the month.

And then after completing my profile, I deleted it. I mean really....do I really need to have my info floating around out there on ONE MORE social networking site? No. Enough is enough already. It's like Twitter. Cute idea, easy enough concept, but I don't see the difference really between it and Facebook status updates. Since I'm already fully invested in Facebook, no Twitter for this gal. (And the MySpace page is going away too. Seriously, I already spend enough time farting around here!)

So back to NaBloPoMo. While I'm not an official member, I'm still going to pick up the challenge and see if I can indeed post here every day for the whole month. Here's to post number 3!


peace

No comments: