Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Door to Their Minds...

One Saturday afternoon, several weeks ago, Lexi and Brea spent the day coloring and decorating their door. I normally don't allow them to tape things on the walls or doors...but since they had started before I realized what was going down...and because I just can't stifle creativity like this... it has stayed.

I love examining the pictures, over and over again. It's like getting a little peek of what's going on in their minds.

And, I'm glad that no dinosaurs are allowed. That's a load off my mind!


peace

1 comment:

Pink Heels said...

As a child, I would always decorate my bedroom door. The rule was that I couldn't decorate the exterior portion, only the interior that no one will see.

For me, it was less about decoration and more about inspiration. At the time I had no idea that I was essentially creating a large scale vision board but as an adult I realize that I used pictures and pharses to set my intentions.