Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Negative Nelly...

I have been in quite the negative mood the past couple of days. I could go on and on about why I think this is the case, or trying to justify my feelings, but what good would that do? So instead, I just want to say SORRY for those who have got the "pleasure" of listening to me bitch and moan over the past couple of days. I'm aware of the situation, and I'm consciously trying to turn my mood around. Shake it up. Flip it over. Whatever you want to call it.

On a somewhat related note, I found the latest post by Connie at Dirty Footprints to be a timely read this morning. A good reminder that negativity is a slippery slope, and that we all have the ability to stop the slide before it gets out of control.

On a somewhat unrelated note, I wish I could continuously record the things that comes out of Brea's mouth these days. I'm lucky that whenever I need a pick me up through the day, I just have to stop and listen to my 2-year-old. Brings a smile every time!


peace

2 comments:

MS said...

Hey girl...snap out of it!! Then have a glass of wine and go look at your kiddoes sleeping. Usually cures what ails me! :-)

Pink Heels said...

Ahhh...negativity. It seems to be swallowing up a lot of people lately.

To help ward off this wave, I am surrounding myself with things that make me smile. My latest addition is a bouquet of daisies.