Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dance, Dance, Dance...

I know, I know...enough with the YouTube videos you're saying. But dudes...it's about a political dance off! I mean when it comes to getting younger voters involved and excited about the democratic process, you gotta give this one props. Besides that, you can't help but be amazed at what some of those dancers can do with their bodies...the strength, the control. Amazing! (And in case you're wondering, yes, I do watch So You Think You Can Dance...it's family time!)




peace

2 comments:

MS said...

OK, when are we making our Obamanator video??

Pink Heels said...

I understand. I love YouTube vidoes also! I use them for some many reasons. I recently pulled one up for my Anatomy & Physiology students to learn more about neurotransmitters. And last week, I pulled up a video on a yoga pose.