- Balance the checkbook and pay bills. Check! (And I'm choosing NOT to freak out about finances today even with the reality of the numbers staring me in the face.)
- Complete 3 PTO tasks in relationship to the upcoming Fall Festival, the collection of our dues, and the t-shirt project.
- Get a handle on the dishes!
- Clean more than just a path through the living room so that I can vacuum.
- Have a conversation with Lexi about her birthday. (Meaning, trying to find a compromise between what she wants...a full out My Little Pony party with ALL her friends...vs. what I want...something involving a LOT few kids and no cheesy theme for which we have to buy crap.)
- Hit the grocery store.
- Watch The Biggest Loser. (Hey, every girl has her vices.)
- Take a nap. (I know this one isn't going to happen, but it's nice to think that maybe it could.)