Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Financial Perspective...

It's Tuesday, which means I'm balancing the checkbook and getting tabs on our financial situation for the week. No, I'm not going to freak out like my post a couple weeks ago that sent my mom and several of my friends into a whirlwind of worry about the stability of my mental health. (No, this is not a statement of denial, I really am ok.) Instead, even though it's only 3 weeks later and things are not any better, I thought I'd share one of the things that has helped me shift my attitude as of late...

Unfortunately our financial situation is not unique these days. Many young families are finding themselves struggling to make ends meet. And obviously middle class families aren't the only one's finding ourselves in a pinch. It seems that those big corporate giants on Wall Street aren't much better at balancing their budgets. I guess at least our situation doesn't require a $700 BILLION bailout plan to find our footing again. We could make do with SEVERAL fewer zeros.


peace

No comments: